I've realised that I've been working on this wiki for 6 years! I know it's not been constant work, nor is this wiki anywhere close to where I want it...
But woo 6 years!
And this is still (as far as I am aware) the only active TC wiki, AND the bets place to get info ;)
Sheepy-Pie (talk) 08:18, September 4, 2015 (UTC)
So I was reading a wiki page about a certain character and the book I had just finished and I found myself puzzled... puzzled as to why in a spoiler section the name of someone who participated in an event was not detailed... despite being in a spoiler section >.>
Pro tip: if it is in a spoiler section its best to give all the details, thats why its behind a spoiler section.
The main page has been updated! Please stand by as we tweak it to make it as best as we can.
Lots of thanks to Asnow89.
The open p33, quote; p294
Link memories p118
Jarime p133, 150(?), bay p158-59
Arbeem temple p170
Mind link p173/4
Trei trei p224-26
Link ring p 242
Danjin family p282
Emerahl (expand from notes) p354
Brothel decor 356
Siyee temple p371
Borra p430-1, (Lotw); p33
Dreamweaver healing p502, (lotw) p427
Thinkers quote; p1
White forest p8, p13
Star room walls p91
Welcome tree p121/122
Temple of Hrun p152
Sou. Ith. p398
Chaia/Gods p 527
- p21, p25
I can't believe it's been a year since I joined the wiki! The Magicaid user was created a few days after, but the real date when I joined this great wiki, was January the 28th, 2013. First wikiversary
Please put information which has been added in the comments so I can take them off my own notes
I will add more soon
(Council of Elders wear a gold sash) Ignore this one for now
Notes on articles to check
- Ladies in the Brothel
- War of the Gods - add info on how they killed the gods and what Sorli did before killing herself.
- Toren and other AotF countries
- Combine Guild Discipline articles into one, but keep Healing on it's own?
- Delete the fan section? Or do something with it cause it's messy
- Include Fan theories?
- More sorting of them :P
- People into smaller groups - possibly by country?
- Add Relationships? IE - Choose the closest to character A which hasn't been elaborated in the article. So for Mirar, add a section about his relationship with Emerahl seeing as they have a long history which is relevant to the article, but is essentially extra info.
- On the Wiki
- Wiki Activity
- Random page
- Kyralia Series
- Main Characters
... Further analysis to come -- later.
- Tagin's family was of a weaker, less favoured House.
- Tagin arrives to try and rescue her and she goes with him. killing two guards and Lord Towin
- Three magicians and two apprentices killed next; Lord Valin, Magician Loral and Lord Greyer. They were identified by the charred scraps of their clothing
- her idea to let the magicians catch her, convince them she had been Tagin’s prisoner, then drug them so she and Tagin could gain some distance or even get them off their trail. She had bought the tincture at a market, pretending to be suffering from insomnia and women’s pains but wanting something that didn’t taste foul. As the herbalist had recommended, Indria had mixed it into the magicians’ wine, taking care not to make it too strong and risk po…
- 1 People
- 2 Kyralia
- 3 Dakon's Residence
- 4 Magic
- 5 Sachaka
- 6 Jarime
- 7 Siyee
- 8 People
- 9 Dreamweavers
- 10 Country info
- 11 Other
- Malia described as buxom young woman. She tends to Jayan - also flirts with him
- Narvelan got his ley because his predecessor Lord Gempel didnt have children
- King Errik is a magician rumoured to not be strong - Dakon says it's not true. If he is accused of harming his kingdom, the lords of Kyralia decide if it is true and what action to take. He gets magic from other magicians, usually a small group of loyal friends as payment for a debt or favour.
- gained control: Dakon 3, Jayan 3 1/2 which he says is because of Lord Gempel (Narvelan musn't have had his ley long)
- Dakon read Hanara's mind
- Errik descended from one of the men who negotiated independ…
Sheepie-pie and Lady Sonea please check on sheepie-pie's talk pag for my last message
I have some ideas for badges, my idea would be to have badges for creating articles, or creating articles in the wanted list.
I'm going to use this to write down my thoughts etc about the wiki in the future :)